One thing we all learned this past year of quarantine is that we need to laugh. A lot. Comedians Lisa Beth Johnson and Phoebe Bottoms are here to help with a collection of more than 300 snarky, sassy, and witty jokes for mom. A companion to the best-selling Dad Jokes, Mom Jokes is the best medicine for these stressful times and perfect for Mother’s Day.
Tune in on Tuesday, April 27th as Lisa Beth Johnson and Phoebe Bottoms discuss Mom Jokes and the importance of a good laugh.
- 5:40 a.m. WDUN-AM/FM, Mornings on Main Street
- 6:10 a.m. WKNY-AM, Morning Show
- 6:30 a.m. WGRT-FM, Limelight
- 7:00 a.m. iHeart Radio, Unplugged and Totally Uncut
- 7:20 a.m. WPHM-AM, Morning Drive
- 8:00 a.m. WILI-FM, Breakfast Club
- 8:30 a.m. WTVR-FM, Kat's Time Out
- 9:00 a.m. Podcast, Chewing the Fat
- 9:30 a.m. WFOV-FM, Tom Sumner Show
- 10:00 a.m. Podcast, Neil Haley Show
- 10:20 a.m. WBEV-AM & WXRO-FM, Break Time
- Thursday, April 29th, 9:00 a.m. Podcast, Chaos and Cookies
All Times are Pacific Standard Time
About the Authors:
Lisa Beth Johnson is a television and comedy writer. After spending years in the publishing industry, she began doing stand-up and writing for The Onion and Comedy Central’s Indecision. Lisa Beth then transitioned into the wonderful world of TV producing. She is a Texan by birth and at heart, but a Californian for weather. For more of her work, follow her on Twitter (@ladybirdj).
Phoebe Bottoms is an East Coast based author, comedian and producer. Phoebe has performed in comedy clubs and festivals around the world, been featured on MTV and Adult Swim and was also briefly the spokesperson for a cleaning product that ended up being mildly toxic in aerosol form. After spending over a decade in Los Angeles surrounded by honking and dust, Phoebe and her husband, Matt moved their little family to Connecticut where they all now live in a house that is older than baseball.