Supreme satisfaction awaits you in Uncle John’s 14th all-new edition, which covers a whole host of topics—from the silly (a branding iron for hot dogs), to the bizarre (an exploding whale), to the profound (the rise of the Democratic and Republican parties). Where else could you learn how soap works, why people started tipping, and the history of chocolate? Uncle John rules the world of information and humor, so get ready to be thoroughly entertained. Read all about…
- Dumb 9-1-1 calls
- 22 things that fell from the sky
- How Star Trek went from failed series to cult phenomenon
- The origins of football, photography, soap operas, and paperclips
- Quack medicines from yesterday and today
- The “Uplifting” history of the bra
And much more!