2012 ForeWord Reviews Book of the Year Awards, Finalist in Juvenile Nonfiction Category
This legendary addition to the wildly successful For Kids Only! series is chock full of the fun facts and eye-popping illustrations that kids have come to love, but this time we’ve added something new: fractured fairy tales . . . in graphic-novel style! They’re brought to life in full color by some of today’s best children’s book illustrators. But wait, there’s more! The Enchanted Toilet also has a whole bunch of mystical activities–including crafts, recipes, poems, jokes, tongue twisters, and a few magical experiments. All you have to do is wave your magic wand and click your heels together three times. You’ll be enchanted by . . .
* Real-life princesses (including one with a tattoo!)
* Ninja: secrets of the invisible warriors
* Where there be dragons
* The human magnet and other dark wizards
* The real-life Hogwarts
* How to make a wand
* Using treats to catch a leprechaun
* Transforming metals with alchemy
* Sir Uncle John’s “Guide to Training Your Dragon”
* “The Cockroach, the Mouse, and the Cricket”
* “The Fairy Hedgehog”
* “Ali Baba and the Forty Steves”
* And a brand new King Arthur legend that involves…an enchanted toilet!
And much, much more!