No, it’s not a new Google program—I smell lawsuits! (no pun intended)—it’s a look at what curious Web surfers like ourselves might find by putting the word “toilet” into Google images. Our Toilet-View Top Ten:
2. The Fish ‘n Flush fish tank/toilet:
3. Do you feel lighter after you go? You can verify that sensation with the Toilet Seat Scale! (We have no explanation for the happy toilet-seat bunny.)
5. A Toilet in Computer Terms:
6. The “Mrs. Hudson” Tobacco Pipe-Shaped Toilet:
7. You’ve heard of a bicycle built for two…
8. The Bombs Away Toilet:
10. And our very, very favorite, United States Patent 4320756—The Toilet Snorkel. We are not kidding. The description:
The recent rash of fires in high-rise hotels and deaths occasioned thereby has given rise to the need for a breathing device and method for supplying a hotel guest and/or fireman with fresh air until he can be rescued. The device and method of this invention provide for the insertion of a breathing tube through the water trap of a toilet to expose an open end thereof to fresh air from a vent pipe connected to a sewer line of the toilet, to enable the user to breathe fresh air through the tube.
And the image:
• If you have any amusing toilet images of your own you’d like to add, please share them with us in the comments. Who knows?—maybe we’ll do a “Uncle John’s View of Your Loo Bathroom Reader” some day and include your entry!