The newest addition to our Plunges Into series, Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader Plunges into Canada, eh has hit store shelves. We’ve already heard some rave reviews from fans that have purchased the book. Share your thoughts in the comments section. Meanwhile, here is a little information about the book:
We’re on a Canadian adventure! Here are some of the quirky things we did on our trek through this amazing country…
• Ordered poutine with a side of seal-flipper pie
• Admired the best half of Niagara Falls
• Saw a sasquatch (it might’ve been a beaver)
• Tried curling, but couldn’t find anyone to sweep with
• Heard a Newfoundland barking in Labrador, and vice versa
• Thought we reserved a room in a “nice hotel” in Quebec, but it turned out to be “an ICE hotel” (Brrr)
We would tell you more, but the north magnetic pole erased our hard drive. Fortunately, it’s ALL IN THIS GREAT BOOK. Hope you love it as much as we did.
Ordering information: US fans, you can order this book directly from our website. Canadian fans, as we are unable to process international orders on our site (we are working on resolving this), please order the book through CHAPTERS or AMAZON.