Printers Row Publishing Group:

Blog

Double-Rainbow Man

July 9, 2010

Hooo-oot! The internet has a new star. Paul “Yosemitebear Mountain Giant” Vasquez took a video of a double rainbow at his property in the vicinity of Yosemite National Park in California. And he talked about it. On the video. It has received more than 2 million viewers on YouTube in less than three days. It is, in a word, high-larious.

We should note that Vasquez insists he was not under the influence of any illegal substances at the time. He was just “happy.”

Here’s an Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader salute to Yosemitebear Mountain Giant, our brand new favorite practically famous person. Oh, and here’s a pic:

Our caption: “I should not have put Superglue on my knuckles before I made this silly pose.”

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
RSS

Tags: ,

Notify of
guest

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Seth
July 11, 2010 5:49 pm

lol yes!
I can’t think of any remix that’s made me laugh so hard.

Troy Hughes
Troy Hughes
July 16, 2010 8:19 am

The Dharma Initiative was not as kind to Sayid as it was to the others.

C
C
July 18, 2010 12:09 pm

That was HILARIOUS!!!!!

sunny
sunny
July 19, 2010 7:07 pm

It was really funny ’til the clown guy showed up in the pic-in-pic.
He scared me.

ilovethebathroomreader
ilovethebathroomreader
July 20, 2010 2:02 pm

play the song 1 second after the original the farther you go the more it fits =]

Harriette Cassaday
April 7, 2011 11:03 pm

This makes me wonder why we are even here. Don’t most people have jobs that they need to be attending to? How can you spend all day on the internet, responding to Blogs? I know that there are now literally millions of people making money online but you have to wonder how they do that exactly. A lot of people supposedly make money by selling stuff on eBay, posting ads on search engines, auctioning off their stuff or even trading stocks. What I am looking for is something that could become a real business that I can use in order… Read more »