Can you name the real-life famous person in the clues below…as well as the fictional character with whom they share a name? Answers are below the post.
2. This award-winning author is best known for her first novel Anywhere But Here and is also the biological sister of Steve Jobs…and this woman is an anti-establishment renegade and mother of the guy who says “d’oh!”
3. This Irish author was a giant of 20th century literature, most famous for his 1951 novel Molly and 1953 play Waiting for Godot…while this guy travelled through time, “leaping” into other peoples’ bodies.
4. This comedian was a “wild and crazy” guy before he became an actor, novelist, playwright, and art collector…and this reporter helped save the day in the first-ever American release of Godzilla in 1956.
5. This industrialist was the head of British Rail from 1976 to 1983…and this guy was but by a radioactive spider.
6. This “blue-eyed soul” singer has had big hits with “How Can We Be Lovers” and “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You”…while this office drone hated sharing a name with the singer of the same name.
1. Edward Norton and Ed Norton (Art Carney, The Honeymooners)
2. Mona Simpson and Mona Simpson (voice of Glenn Close, The Simpsons)
3. Samuel Beckett and Sam Beckett (Scott Bakula, Quantum Leap)
4. Steve Martin and Steve Martin (Raymond Burr)
5. Sir Peter Parker and Peter Parker (Spider-Man)
6. Michael Bolton and Michael Bolton (David Herman, Office Space)