For 20 years, Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader has been a national favorite. The BRI crackerjack staff of writers has picked through the last ten years of spectactular Bathroom Reader material to come up with a collection that is jam-packed with the funniest, weirdest, and most entertaining articles to date. Inside you’ll find Uncle John’s favorite picks of obscure trivia, strange lawsuits, dumb crooks, origins of everyday things, forgotten history, quotations, wordplay, and much, much more. Read about: * The Barbados Tombs
* The Lonely Phone Booth
* The Origin of the Supermarket
* The History of the IQ Test
* Robots in the News
* Tennessee’s Body Farm
* Happy Donut Day!
* The Origin of Nachos
* The Birth of the Submarine
* A Viewer’s Guide to Rainbows
* A collection of the best selections from the Bathroom Reader series will appeal to both Bathroom Reader fanatics and those new to the series
* Even the most avid fans probably don’t have the entire series, so there will be something new for everyone.
* This is a sequel to the perennial bestseller The Best of Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader (published in 1995), with 400,000 in print.
* Previous annual Bathroom Reader title Triumphant 20th currently has 400,000 in print
* Divided into short, medium, and long sections
* Features our trademark trivia, obscure facts and figures, forgotten histories, and unknown origins
* Fun, catchy title and bright cover is sure to grab attention at retail