Uncle John and his team of devoted researchers are back again with an all-new collection of weird news stories, odd historical events, dubious “scientific” theories, jaw-dropping lists, and more. This entertaining 31st anniversary edition contains 512 pages of all-new articles that will appeal to readers everywhere. Pop culture, history, dumb crooks, and other actual and factual tidbits are packed onto every page of this book. Inside, you’ll find . . .
- Dogs and cats who ran for political office
- The bizarre method people in Victorian England used to resuscitate drowning victims
- The man who met his future pet—a stray dog—while running across the Gobi Desert
- Searching for Planet X—the last unknown planet in our solar system
- Twantrums—strange Twitter rants that had disastrous effects
- The true story of Boaty McBoatface
And much more!