Only Uncle John could make the Green Movement this much fun! This timely edition takes an even-handed look at the trials and tribulations (and downright goofiness) of environmentalism. You’ll learn how landfills operate, where plastic goes to die, how to understand food labels, how to save some green around the house, and the lowdown on all the alternative forms of energy currently being bandied about (even beer power). And we cover the really important stuff, such as: Who has the bigger carbon footprint—Fred Flintstone or George Jetson? And lots more, including…
* Lady Bird Johnson’s quest for a prettier nation
* Whatever happened to the electric car?
* Paper vs. plastic: A fight to the death
* Not-so-green Hollywood movies
* The true meaning of “organic”
* Ancient environmentalists
* Living on an Amish farm
* NOISE POLLUTION!
* Animals that recycle
* The power of poo
And much, much more!