Oops, they did it again. Whether it’s Tom Cruise going berserk on Oprah’s couch, Taylor Swift ending a relationship just so she can write a song, or Jennifer Lawrence falling at the Oscars—twice, when celebrities get involved, goofs are bound to happen. And those goofs take center stage in Showbiz Blunders, which includes several BRI classics along with some all-new hijinks from today’s (and yesterday’s) dimmest stars. So get ready to feel superior to folks who make way too much money as you read about…
• Kooky stars: Shia LaBeouf apologizes for plagiarism via plagiarized statements and Tara Reid ponders where whale sharks come from
• How to get fired from your own TV show
• Hollywood’s biggest bombs: Jack and Jill, From Justin to Kelly, Battlefield Earth, and more
• John Wayne as Genghis Kahn, possibly the most questionable casting decision ever
• The day Johnny Cash accidentally burned down a forest
• The fake reality of reality television
• How the movie The Beach destroyed the beach it was filmed on
• Eye-rolling movie bloopers—like digital watches in the Edwardian era
• And the award goes to…oops!
And much, much more!