For years, Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader has helped you learn amazing things you didn’t know (and amazing things you didn’t know you didn’t know). Now, Uncle John will show you how to do things you didn’t know how to do…and probably shouldn’t ever, ever, ever actually do.
It’s Uncle John’s How to Toilet Train Your Cat A new approach to survival guides and how-to books, this book provides step-by-step instructions for how to make commonplace items. If you’re expecting “how to make your own beef jerky,” think again. This book shows how the “sausage is made”—literally.
Read all about:
• How to make gelatin from scratch (by boiling hooves)
• How to make high fructose corn syrup
• How to make glue the “old-fashioned” way (from animal hides)
• How to build a nuclear reactor
• How to embalm a corpse
• How to make prison wine
• How to turn a cow into a hamburger
• How to make a diamond
• How to make electricity
• How to remove your own appendix
And lots, lots more!