Why a book celebrating Mommy? Abraham Lincoln said it best: “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” Uncle John’s Presents Mom’s Bathtub Reader is the only book of its kind–an entertaining and upbeat collection of stories celebrating all things maternal. Mom will be tickled pink by these 300 pages we’ve lovingly put together. So turn on the faucet, climb into the bubble bath, and lose yourself in . . .
* Not-so wicked stepmothers
* The sitcom mom Hall-of-Fame
* History’s all-time greatest mommies
* Stand-up comedians and their jokes about their moms
* The Monkee mother who invented liquid paper
* The gentle gorilla who mothered a kitten
* World leaders who are also moms
* Calling Dr. Mom
And much, much more!